Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread and Oyster Stuffing Recipe
- 2 1/2 pounds cornbread
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter , plus more as needed
- 2 cups medium-dice celery (about 6 medium stalks)
- 1 cup peeled, medium-dice celery root , also known as celeriac (about 1/2 medium celery root)
- 3/4 cup small-dice red onion
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds , crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 fresh oysters , shucked and liquid reserved
- 3 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?