Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread Stuffing with Ham, Chestnuts, and Sage
- Stone-Ground Cornbread (click for recipe)
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 8 ounces ham steak, cut into 1/2-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3 large celery stalks, chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 7.25-ounce jar steamed peeled chestnuts, coarsely crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?