Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread Stuffing with Andouille, Fennel, and Bell Peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds purchased cornbread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 12 ounces fully cooked andouille sausages (about 4), halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt plus additional for sprinkling
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus additional for sprinkling
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 large egg
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?