Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread Stuffing Muffins with Ham and Sage
- 10 cups 1/2-inch cubes Cornbread for Dressing
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes crustless firm white sandwich bread (from 6 to 7 slices)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 3)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped smoked ham (about 7 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?