Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread, Sausage, and Pecan Dressing
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter plus more for baking dish
- 1 pound day-old cornbread, broken into 1 1/2-inch–2-inch pieces (9 cups)
- 1 pound breakfast sausage links, casings removed
- 2 1/2 cups chopped yellow onions
- 1 1/2 cups 1/4-inch slices celery
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/4 cups chopped toasted pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?