Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread, Sausage, and Apple Stuffing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), plus more for coating the baking dish
- 1 pound uncooked sweet Italian sausage , casings removed
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples , cored and medium dice
- 2 medium celery stalks, medium dice
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?