Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread Muffins with Maple Butter
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (preferably grade B)
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?