Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread Dressing with Roasted Fall Vegetables
- 1 10-ounce bag pearl onions
- 2 1/2 cups 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices peeled carrots (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 1/2 cups 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices peeled parsnips (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled rutabagas (about 3/4 pound)
- 2/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 pound crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, stemmed, caps halved
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried crushed rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
- 6 cups 1/2-inch cubes Cornbread for Dressing
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?