Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread Dressing I
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn bread mix
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/8 pound pork sausage
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried sage (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|