Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup (250 mL) yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable oil
- 9-inch (2/5 L) square baking pan, greased and lined with parchment paper
- Baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 176kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|