Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cornbread-Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Corn Maque Choux
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled cored Granny Smith or Golden Delicious apples
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes purchased cornbread or corn muffins (about 11 ounces)
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1/2 cup (packed) coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 6 tablespoons (about) fresh apple cider or fresh apple juice
- 4 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound Cornish game hens, rinsed, patted dry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bacon slices, each halved crosswise
- Corn Maque Choux
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?