Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn chowder with garlic crotons
- 25g butter
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove , crushed
- 1 stick celery , chopped
- 1 small green pepper , deseeded and cubed
- 1 large potato , cubed
- 600ml semi-skimmed milk
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 300g can sweetcorn , drained and rinsed
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives , to serve
- 2 thick slices bread , crusts removed and cubed
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?