Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and black bean salsa recipe
- 2 cups freshly shucked sweet corn (about 4 cobs) or 2 cups frozen
- A 15-ounce can of black beans, drained or 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans, drained
- 1/4 small red onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeos, seeds and stems removed, diced
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, seeds and stems removed, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and cayenne to taste
- 4 slices cooked, crumbled bacon (optional)
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?