Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Tomato Pie
- 1 1/2 cups corn, about 3 ears
- 1 1/2 pounds beefsteak tomatoes, about 4 medium, diced
- 4 strips bacon, cut into small pieces and cooked (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 handful basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pie crusts pastry or biscuit
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?