Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Tasso Maque Choux
- 4 ears of corn (preferably bicolored), shucked, divided
- Olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) matchstick-size strips tasso or Black Forest ham
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 1/4 cup diced seeded fresh poblano chile
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 3 cups diced seeded red tomatoes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Ingredient info: is an intensely flavored Cajun-style smoked meat. It's available at some supermarkets and specialty foods stores. Fresh poblano chiles (often called pasillas) are sold at some supermarkets and specialty foods stores, at farmers' markets, and at Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?