Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Tasso Maque Choux
- 4 ears of corn (preferably bicolored), shucked, divided
- Olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) matchstick-size strips tasso or Black Forest ham
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 1/4 cup diced seeded fresh poblano chile
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 3 cups diced seeded red tomatoes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?