Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Scallion Pancakes
- cup flour
- cup stone ground cornmeal
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- cup nonfat or low fat milk
- cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or fresh (thawed if frozen, steamed if fresh)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (about cup)
- 2 tsp. butter
- cup nonfat sour cream, for serving (optional)
- cup salsa, for serving (optional)
- cup butter, or maple syrup, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?