Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 1 dried ancho or guajillo chile pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped (1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 6 cups vegetable stock or water
- 3 jalapeos, seeded and chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 4 to 5 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or yogurt
- handful of fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?