Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Red Pepper Chowder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 red potatoes cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes
- 3 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour or cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups 10% or 18% cream
- Chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|