Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Potato Chowder
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 1/2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 3 quarts water
- 2 cups non-dairy creamer
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 7 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|