Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Kale Salad
- 4 ears sweet corn, husked
- 2 bunches kale - stems removed and discarded, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|