Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Crab Soup with Crispy Tortilla Strips
- 3 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 6 medium ears of corn), divided, corn cobs reserved
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup (or more) water
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, stems cut off and reserved, leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeño chile
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder or regular chili powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1 teaspoon (or more) fresh lime juice
- Crispy Tortilla Strips (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?