Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Crab Chowder
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen petite white corn (do not thaw), divided
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 4 tablespoons sliced green onions, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger, divided
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 4 ounces cooked crabmeat, flaked
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?