Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Chicken Poblano Braised Chicken
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 whole chicken legs
- 1/2 pound fresh poblano chiles (about 4), stems, seeds, and ribs removed and chiles chopped
- 3 ears corn, kernels cut from cobs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Equipment: a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker
- Accompaniment: white rice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?