Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn and Black Bean Guacamole
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|