Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Soup with Potatoes and Smoked Ham
- 1/4 cup lard
- 1 1/2 cups diced smoked ham steak (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 4 ears of corn) or 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 10-ounce smoked ham hock
- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 cups water
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?