Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Souffle from PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|