Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Unsalted butter for the souffle pan
- Flour for the souffle pan
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels and the pulp from about 6 medium ears sweet corn (see Note)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Large pinch ground mace
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 eggs, separated
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 396kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (82%)|
|Cholesterol 255mg (85%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|