Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Relish II
- 8 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 2 pounds tomatoes - peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green bell peppers
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/112 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|