Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Olive or canola oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz (225g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 small fresh hot red chile, seeded and minced
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups cooked fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 111kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|