Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded, roughly chopped
- 2 cups of chopped onions
- 1 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups corn kernels (cut from 4-6 ears, depending on how big the ears are)
- 2 plum or Roma tomatoes, diced the size of a corn kernel
- 1 red or green serano chile peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar (5% acidity)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?