Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Pudding with Mushrooms and Ham
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided, plus more for pan
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan or Dry Monterey Jack, divided
- 2 cups mushrooms, such as chanterelles, torn or cut into small pieces
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4–5 ears of corn, husked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 3 ounces very thinly sliced country ham or prosciutto, chopped
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?