Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Pudding and Roasted Shrimp
- 6 ears of corn, husked (sweet corn is best, but not necessary)
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Squeeze of lime
- Roasted shrimp
- pound of shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dash of smoked paprika (optional)
- Cilantro, chives, or green onion for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?