Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn, Peach, Tomato over Grilled Polenta
- 5 ears corn, shucked
- 2 large or 3 small peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 medium-large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons flavorful extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar (depending on how tart you like your dressing—I use 2)
- 16 to 20 bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella balls)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- One 1-pound ready-made polenta
- 15 to 20 large basil leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1058kcal (53%)|
|Total Fat 48g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (92%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 122g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|