Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Panna Cotta with Dulce de Leche
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 ears of fresh corn, kernels cut off and reserved, cobs cut into 4 pieces each
- 2 cups plus 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup purchased dulce de leche or caramel sauce
- 6 3/4-cup ramekins or custard cups
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?