Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Off the Cob Salad
- 6 ears white corn, husked and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), snipped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|