Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Griddle Cakes with Sausage
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (about 7 ounces) breakfast sausage, casings removed if necessary
- 1 1/2 cups fresh (or frozen, thawed) corn kernels
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 6 scallions, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?