Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Fritters Canadian Style
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can canned whole kernel corn
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can canned cream-style corn
- 1 teaspoon lard or other cooking fat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|