Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Flake-Crusted Halibut
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal, finely crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|