Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Dog Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 1/2 cups sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 pounds vegetarian hot dogs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages dry corn bread mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|