Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Dip II
- 3 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|