Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Crusted Red Fish
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 (5 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning, or to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|