Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Cob Chowder
- 6 ears fresh white sweet corn, kernels not too closely removed and each cob cut into three pieces
- 4 cups milk
- 1 quart Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 scallions
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 342kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 47mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|