Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Chowder with Sausage
- 6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 cups water
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|