Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Chowder with Chilies
- 2 slices Bacon, Cut Into 1/2-inch Pieces (or Smaller)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1-1/2 whole Yellow Onion, Diced
- 5 ears Corn, Shucked (about 4 Cups)
- 2 whole Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce, Finely Diced
- 1 whole 4-ounce Can Diced Green Chilies
- 32 ounces, fluid Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1-1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt (more To Taste)
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Meal OR Masa
- 1/4 cup Water
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?