Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Chowder - Fast and Great
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|