Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Chowder I
- 2 pounds potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 (14.75 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 dash paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|