Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3 tablespoons minced poblano pepper
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, washed and diced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 ears sweet corn, kernels removed-save the empty cobs to put back in the pot (or 2 cups frozen or canned corn)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Shredded cheddar cheese-optional, for serving
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?