Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 strips thick cut bacon; sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (add more if you like some heat)
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6-8 ears corn
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken; I use rotisserie chicken from the local market
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?