Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 strip of bacon or 1 teaspoon of bacon fat (substitute 1/2 Tbsp of butter for vegetarian option)
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 large carrot, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 celery stalk, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 ears of sweet corn, kernels removed from the cobs (about 2 cups), cobs reserved (see steps for taking corn off the cob)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 1/2 cups milk, whole or low fat
- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato, or Russet, peeled and diced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?